Gilbert Water Ranch Map
*All maps property of Google.
Map # 1: Gilbert Water Ranch pond and parking interview
This map is a general overview of Gilbert Water Ranch, showing the seven ponds as well as the fishing lake. The main parking lot to the water ranch is just east of the library, where alternative parking is available if the water ranch parking lot is full. If a rarity is here, parking may fill up very fast.
Map # 2: Gettting to Gilbert Water Ranch from the Superstition Freeway (US 60)
1. If on US 60, take the Greenfield exit and head south for 1.56 miles.
2. Once on the Greenfield exit, make a left (east) on Guadalupe Road.
3. Take Guadalupe Road east for 0.2 miles to the Gilbert Water Ranch parking lot.
Map # 3:
If coming from Tucson.....
1. When coming north from Tucson on the 1-10 freeway, take the Highway 587 exit north towards Chandler and Gilbert. Highway 587 will eventually turn into S Arizona Avenue while continuing north. Take this route for about 12 miles to the Loop 202 (Santan Freeway).
2. Once on the Loop 202 (Santan Freeway), head east for six miles to the Greenfield exit, which might be called the Santan Village Pkwy at the exit point before turning into Greenfield Road.
3. Once heading north on Santan Village Pkwy/Greenfield Road, after five miles, one will reach the intersections of Greenfield and Guadalupe Roads. Turn right (east) on Guadalupe Road for 0.2 miles to the Gilbert Water Ranch parking lot.